Friday, September 09, 2005

Clueless... absolutely clueless...

If there were an award for the man with his head furthest up his ass, then I'd nominate this man:

Brown Doesn't Know Why He Was Removed

"A beleaguered Michael Brown said Friday he doesn't know why he was removed from his onsite command of Hurricane Katrina relief efforts"

Psst... hey Mike... maybe it's because your experience as an Arabian Horse Commissioner made you utterly
INCOMPETENT to manage FEMA, and your bumbling response cost precious human lives!

People, you can't just, with good faith, take a job that you HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO FRIGGIN CLUE HOW TO DO... I don't apply for jobs as a dental hygienist. And if my friend was a dentist and offered me the job, I'd turn it down because I'm completely unqualified. Put me to work on someone's teeth and I'll wreck them.

By Michael D. Brown? Oh no.... a friend offers him to run a federal disaster agency, and he jumps on board for the corner office and the cushy government job. Then when there's work to be had, he brings his Arabian Horse-lore skills to task and shows America exactly what kind of an incompetent boob Bush spent taxpayer money to hire.

...and then he wonders why he was removed.

As Napoleon Dynamite would say: Gosh!... Idiots!!!


2 comments:

Matt said...

Very harsh words for Michael Brown... ...but probably well deserved.

- Matt Klempner

Anonymous said...

Hey Tim here's my blog site... I agree totally about the incompetence of someone like this running an agency such as FEMA.

www.mariusreloaded.blogs.com