Friday, May 13, 2005

End of an Era...

So I just received an list-email for Lisa Hunter's upcoming shows... she's a rather talented acoustic singer/songwriter that used to perform over at Sufficient Grounds in the late 90s... I would be up there doing my homework or just hanging out with some friends and she was one of the best acts they had there.... sometimes I find her still performing in Ann Arbor from her upcoming events emails... anyway, this email reads...

"Hello Folks:

I've got a special show coming up on Saturday, May 21st- my last show in Michigan before I move to Boulder, Colorado. I would love to see you, so please be there! I'll be sending another email with more details, but for now, I wanted to make sure that you save the date:

Espresso Royale
214 S Main St.
Ann Arbor
734-668-1838

SATURDAY, MAY 21, 9-11 PM


LISA"

...I won't be able to go to hear her one last time... instead I'll be out in San Francisco to go see my friends. Anyway, I wish her the best of luck.

If you haven't heard her music before, I have a link to some of it on the bottom right column.

Bye Lisa, thanks for the music!

No comments: