Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I'm not a heretic!...?

By this test though, even a Hindu would come out as a Chalcedon compliant.

...I guess my heresies don't have a name attributed to them :)


You scored as Chalcedon compliant. You are Chalcedon compliant. Congratulations, you're not a heretic. You believe that Jesus is truly God and truly man and like us in every respect, apart from sin. Officially approved in 451.

Chalcedon compliant


75%

Pelagianism


67%

Modalism


50%

Gnosticism


33%

Monophysitism


33%

Nestorianism


17%

Apollanarian


17%

Socinianism


8%

Adoptionist


8%

Arianism


0%

Donatism


0%

Albigensianism


0%

Monarchianism


0%

Docetism


0%

Are you a heretic?
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Matt said...

I took the test too and I'm even less of a heretic than you are... ...if that makes any sense. -;)

historymike said...

Phew! I too scored as "Chalcedon compliant."

I'll show this to my wife the next time she chides me for sleeping in on Sunday instead of attending Mass.