Tuesday, January 03, 2006

$%!@ Weather!

The weather here in Ohio has really been dragging me down recently.

Every day is overcast and gloomy. Every night is wet and foggy. It has been over a week since I've seen the sun, blue sky, or even the night sky. Winter is the best time to look at the stars, but you can't even see them here in Toledo.

Yesterday the security light behind my place, which has an electric eye so it only comes on at night, never shut off! That's how dark daytime is thanks to this 'lovely' weather.

...and it rained! In January, when we should be getting snow! ...I'm talking downpour, thunder, lightning, and all.

In January!

1 comment:

Matt said...

We've had alot of rain here in Northern California - but at least we know that there will be a few days (even in winter) with nice clear beautiful skies. The weather can really have an effect on one's mood and I know how depressing Ohio can be in the 5 months that are winter...